Brazilian, law degree from the Curitiba Law School, 1990, LL.M. and Ph.D. from the São Paulo Catholic University, in 1997 and 2002, respectively, lawyer with 19 years of experience, having started her career in 1990. Member of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), Chapter of São Paulo and of São Paulo Lawyers Association (AASP).
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS - as a result of her perceptiveness, she is highly educational when presenting information to clients, has a global and analytical view of legal matters, strategic view of effects of each event and/or decision with legal implications to clients, persistency, high organizational skills which allow her to clearly communicate an overview of the matters. Maintains focus even during extreme situations.
• Ph.D. in International Economic Relations Law, São Paulo Catholic University (2002). Thesis: Arbitration in Corporate Conflicts.
• LL.M. in Social Relations Law (International Economic Relations Law), São Paulo Catholic University (1997). Thesis: International Loans.
• Mrs. Adriana Maria Gödel Stuber has been working alongside with Mr. Walter Stuber since 1994, and is currently his partner.
• Associate lawyer for renowned law firms, having had the opportunity to work in the civil ligation and tax areas, which strengthens her ability to critically assess implications of litigating.
• Member of the International Bar Association (IBA), based in London, England.
• International Member of the American Bar Association (ABA), based in Chicago, USA.
Portuguese, English, and Spanish.
Author of several papers published on renowned legal journals and magazines and electronic bulletins, national and international on matters related to her practice.